TRANSMISSION & DISTRIBUTION
Infinity is among the selected players in Nepal with an entire gamut of capabilities that spans the spectrum of Power T&D and Sub-stations. The specialized Power Transmission & Distribution (PT&D) business under Infinity has set benchmarks in capacity, complexity, and execution speed. We offer integrated solutions for a broad spectrum of power transmission and distribution projects through its dedicated business segments.
Substations: The design and construction of all types of power evacuation projects from concept to the commissioning on EPC basis, with significant focus areas being Air Insulated Substations (AIS) and Gas Insulated Substations (GIS).
Utility Power Distribution: Comprehensive solutions for smart grids, power quality improvement, SCADA systems, and distribution reform projects across the country.
Transmission Lines: Our major contracts are with NEA (power utility under Government of Nepal), involving the turnkey design and construction of transmission lines up to 400 kV level with capabilities that include design, manufacture, supply, constructing, testing, and commissioning of EHV power transmission lines as well as turnkey solutions for the construction of microwave towers.
As far as Infinity is concerned, we have executed the following projects of transmission lines, substations, and distribution in association with different foreign principals under the power utility.
- Hetauda-Bharatpur 220 kV Transmission Line Project (75 KM Double Circuit) funded by the World Bank.
- Bharatpur-Bardaghat 220 kV Transmission Line Project (75 KM Double Circuit) funded by the World Bank.
- Damak- Kabeli 132 kV Transmission Line Project (90 KM Double Circuit) under funding of the World Bank.
- The procurement of Plant Design, Supply and Installation of 220/132/33 kV Hetauda, Dhalkebar and Inaruwa new Substation underfunding of the World Bank.
- Procurement of Plant for Gas Insulated 220 kV Barhabise Substation (Design, Supply, Install and Commission) funded by ADB.
- The Design, Supply, Installation and Commissioning of 220 kV Air-insulated Substation (AIS) in Matatirtha, Kathmandu and 220kV Gas Insulated Substation (GIS) in Markichowk, Marsyangdi) Funded by ADB.
- Procurement of Plant for New Khimti-Barhabise 220/400 kV Transmission Line (42 KM Double circuit) funded by ADB.
- Supply and delivery of 8000 numbers of Distribution Transformers of 15 kV, 25 kV, 50 kV, 100 kV, 200 kV, and 300 kV capacity, respectively.
Others include supply, delivery, and installation of transformers of different voltage levels and various types of energy meters (mechanical, digital, and smart).