Real Estate & Infrastructure Development
Keeping in mind the ever-growing population in the capital city, Kathmandu, Infinity has been actively involved in the development of sustainable housing and commercial properties in and around the Kathmandu valley since 2016. With the housing deficit running around 60% of the current demand, we have identified and acquired a vast land bank in and around the Kathmandu valley.
- Being one with Nature: Conserve natural ecosystem
- Leaving a Green Mark: A new destination for tourists and city dwellers
- Mixed-Use: Mix of hotels/resorts, residential, & commercial
- Quality of life: Location to enrich, uplift, and inspire the human spirit.
- Mixed housing: The zoning for housing-villas, apartments, etc.
1. Lamatar Township Development:
This 81-acre site located south of the City Centre is envisaged as a boutique city located in Lamatar, one of the most scenic spots in the Lalitpur district, which is renowned for its mesmerising sunrise view with the Himalayas backdrop. With residential, recreational, hospitality and commercial facilities, it is envisioned as a place that is energetic yet calming, aspirational yet affordable.
2. Lapsifedi Township Development:
This 98-acre site is located north of the City Centre. This site lies approx. 20 KM from the International Airport. It is surrounded by Shivapuri National Park, which is one of the major conservation areas of Nepal. This location gives nature lovers a uniquely unparalleled view of the Himalayan range. This site is ideally located on the hill, which provides a dual view of the Himalaya range and Kathmandu valley from one viewpoint.
One of the pioneer real estate Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) model projects developed in Nepal, which involves the development of the most ambitious projects to take place at the heart of the Nepalese capital; Infinity Infrastructure has signed a contract for developing Commercial, Retail, and Hospitality Services at Ramshahpath, Kathmandu, with the development of the Infinity Icon.
- To be built as an iconic landmark Corporate Park, the project is in the planning stage
- Accommodates world-class retail (cafeteria, eateries, high-end showrooms)
- Grade A offices
- 100‐keys branded business hotel
- Meeting & banquet facilities
- 700 vehicles basement parking
- Green building certification.