MRO-Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul
Established in 2007 as an Aviation Ground Support Services Company, Mercury Air Technic is an NCAR 145 Certified MRO (Maintenance, Repair Organization). Through the newly established technical tie-up with GMR Aero Technic, Hyderabad, India, Mercury has rolled out its operation from 2021 of providing line station services, and transit checks at all three International Airports; Tribhuvan International Airport (Kathmandu), Gautam Buddha International Airport (Bhairawaha), and Pokhara International Airport (Pokhara).
With the planned base at Gautam Buddha International Airport (Bhairawaha), Mercury plans to build world-class maintenance and aircraft engineering services for Airbus A319, A320, A321, Boeing 737, and ATR aircraft in Nepal and Target Regional Aviation Markets of neighbouring countries like Bangladesh, Bhutan, & Myanmar.
- Acquire Ground Handling license & Commence Ground Handling operations at GB International Airport, Bhairawaha
- Acquire Ground Handling license & commence ground handling operations at Pokhara International Airport
- Pre-flight, daily and weekly checks, transit & ETOPS checks
- Routine scheduled tasks, troubleshooting and defect rectification
- Special checks under ATA Chapter 05
- Cabin maintenance
- Engine, APU, Landing Gear Replacement
- Other line maintenance checks, up to A and P
- Technical Assistance (non-CRS)
- Cargo Aircraft Support
- Components & Consumables Support Solutions